The course designed to help you understand not only what a leader is and does, but how to reduce the stress that comes with being one.
It is not enough that you are a people manager, you also have to be a den mother, a psychologist, and a taskmaster. And if you are like most managers today, you are working harder and harder just to keep your people up to speed. This is because, like most people, you may be using the conventional approach to management.
If you are an Owner, Manager, Supervisor, or anyone with management responsibilities, this is the course that will help you:
- Understand what a leader is... and is not
- Get noticed as a leader that gets things done
- Discover your own unique leadership style
- Reduce turnover
- Increase employee motivation
- Learn how to motivate a team, including difficult people
- Reduce the stress that comes with being a leader